This award is open to any organisation sector who can demonstrate a ground-up best environmental practice in all aspects of running their business.
The judges will be looking for a clear sustainability/environmental plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives. Make sure you explain the targets you have set, and how far have you gone in achieving them and if possible please show hard statistics demonstrating year-on-year comparisons.
Your entry should include:
- Why should you win this award?
- Please give us a brief overview of your business
- Please give examples, if applicable, of the training and/or employee engagement related to environmental or social sustainability offered through your organisation
- Please give examples, if applicable, of the steps your organisation has taken to improve energy efficiency, increase use of renewables and/or reduce emissions
- Please give examples, if applicable, of the steps taken to reduce waste (including water) within your organisation, providing details of actual volumes reduced, recycled and re-used
- Please give examples, if applicable, of steps taken to reduce your organisation’s chemical load to air and water
- Please give examples, if applicable, of new sustainable products, services or processes your organisation has developed
- Detail, if any, the certification, accreditation or other public recognition that your organisation has improved its sustainability performance
- Any other matters of significance