This award will go to the hospitality or food and drink business which has significantly increased its performance or potential in the latest financial year. The size and age of the business are relevant and will be considered against its performance.
The judges are interested in new products or services, innovations and changes in processes, as well as expansion into new markets or different areas of business activity.
Businesses eligible for this awards are hotels, cafes, restaurants, pubs, delis, market stalls or anyone in the hospitality or food and drink sector.
Your entry should include:
- Why should your business win Hospitality or Food and Drink Business of the Year 2019?
- A brief history of your business
- Details of the business growth
- What new services are you developing?
- What do you do to ensure you deliver a high standard of customer service and how do you measure this?
- What are you doing to stand apart from the competition?
- Particular achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance that will assist the judges