This award will go to the business in the professional services sector which has significantly increased its performance or potential in the latest financial year. The size and age of the business are relevant and will be considered against its performance.
The judges are interested in new products or services, innovations and changes in processes, as well as expansion into new markets or different areas of business activity.
Your entry should include:
- Why should your business win Professional Services Provider of the Year 2018?
- A brief history of your business and its products
- Details of the business growth
- What new products/services are you developing?
- How have you contributed to the success of other businesses?
- Particular achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance that will assist the judges