This award will go to the company that believes their environment is the best place to work.
The judges will be interested in how the company establish credibility in terms of vision, communication and co-ordinating activities. How employees are treated with respect and equality. How a company encourages employees to take pride in their work and how the atmosphere created in the workplace is conducive to a successful team environment.
Your entry should include:
- Why should your company be the winner of the Best Place to Work Award 2019?
- A brief history of your business and its products
- What is your company’s vision and how do you communicate it, ensuring that it embodies every aspect of your business?
- How do you support professional development?
- How do you care for employees as individuals and demonstrating appreciation and how do you ensure this is fair?
- How do your employees show their pride in their job or their work as a team, products and standing in the community?
- How do you create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and encourage your employees to be themselves?
- Any other matters of significance?