This award will go to the independent business which has significantly increased its performance or potential in the latest financial year. The size and age of the business are relevant and will be considered against its performance. The judges are interested in new products or services, innovations and changes in processes, as well as expansion into new markets or different areas of business activity.
Your entry should include:
- Why should your business win Independent Business of the Year 2019?
- A brief history of your business and its products
- Details of business growth
- Details of your share in the market, new market developments and any export achievements
- What new products/services are you developing?
- How has being an independent business contributed to your success?
- Particular achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance that will assist the judges