Judges will be looking for entries which showcase the impact an apprentice has had on the organization they work for, as well evidence of personal self-development and progression.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for an apprentice who is able to demonstrate a passion for their chosen career.
Evidence demonstrating clear examples of achievement together with your future career plans is essential.
The apprentice can be in any year of apprenticeship or have completed their apprenticeship since September 2016
You must be able to provide a supporting reference from your employer or from the apprentice if the nomination isn’t self-nominated.
Your entry should include:
- Why should you be the winner of the Young Apprentice of the Year 2018?
- A brief outline of the company you/they work for
- An overview of your/their apprenticeship
- An overview of your/their role and responsibilities
- Examples of how you/they have had a positive impact within your company
- Why you/they chose the apprenticeship route, and plans for the future
- Around 200-word employer statement must be submitted with this award if self-nominated by the apprentice. Please state who is making the statement and their position in the company. If a business is nominating an apprentice, then please submit around 200 words from the apprentice.
- Particular achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance that will assist the judges