This award will go to a business that has excelled in helping the wider community by embedding a culture of supporting charitable causes at all levels. The judges are looking for a company who is raising money for charity, donating resources, time or expertise to help the local community or a social enterprise giving back as their business grows.
The judges are interesting in your charity selection process, how you have benefited the community or charity and how you ensure your employees buy into your charitable donations.
Your entry should include:
- Why should your business win Charity Business of the Year Award 2019?
- Outline the development and growth of your business briefly detailing its products/services, its markets/customers and competitors.
- How do the local community benefit from your initiatives?
- How does charities benefit from your initiatives?
- How do your people benefit from this initiative?
- Outline how the business evaluates the suitability of the initiative/s and the strategy for introducing it within the business
- Any other matters of significance